Imprint and Privacy
Imprint and privacy information is contained on its own page.
You like what you see?
In case you like what you read here, share your experience with colleagues and friends…
INNOQ supports creation and maintenance of this site.
The content of this site is primarily based upon a Leanpub book on arc42, that contains an FAQ chapter. The questions in this book and on this website are identical to a large extend.
Both are written in Markdown, but not in a completely identical dialect, sigh… (see below for differences).
Markdown and Jekyll
Some issues occured during the migration of questions from Leanpub markdown (the dialect in which we originally authored the content…):
Use the standard markdown image tag, append Jekyll-specific with-attributes:
In contrast to the plain markdown (e.g. used at LeanPub), we have to prepend
/ to the image path:
The image directory is located in the root of the site, parallel to the Jekyll
I still have NOT found out how to crossreference questions…
The Liquid processor used by Jekyll to generate the site is peculiar with source code - making especially difficult to display Liquid code itself :-(
Include markdown in html
See for example “category_F.html” for an example:
Thanx to Mono.
To loop through a collection called
and sorts it by the front matter variable
date and than filters
the collection with
reverse in reverse order
Thanx to Phlow
List Posts sorted by Tags
Needed for the “Keywords” page:
Thanx to LanyonM
About Gernot Starke
- happily married with two (nearly grown-up) kids and a few cats in Cologne, Germany,
- fellow at INNOQ,
- quite busy coaching and consulting medium and large-scale enterprises on topics around software architecture and methodical software engineering,
- co-founder and maintainer of arc42, the template for pragmatic and systematic software architecture documentation,
- founder of aim42, the open source framework for systematic software architecture improvement,
- active member and working group lead within the iSAQB,
- regular presenter at IT-conferences,
- author and co-author of more than a dozen books on software architecture, patterns, arc, and the like. I’m really sorry - most of these books are written in German. Have a look at Leanpub for some of my English books.